Share your work!
The eucen 2018 Autumn Seminar is giving you the opportunity to present your case studies, analysis or experience on the seminar topics listed below during this event in the form of Posters.
You need to submit your Abstract using the online form available at the eucen Studies site.
What can you present?
We will accept abstracts focused on one of the following topics:
- Integrating cultural diversity in learning groups – curricula, learning methods and pedagogy
- Creating a framework for culturally diverse universities – access, ethos and systems
- Integrating Sustainable Development Goals in our work
The best submitted cases or experiences will be invited to do an oral presentation.
What to do?
- Request to present a poster using the form available at the eucen Studies site
- Fill it in and send the form to eucen before Friday 02 November 2018 at 15:00*
All posters connected to the topic of the Seminar that are accepted will be displayed in the exhibition area.
Up to six posters will be selected to be orally presented during the Poster Session on Friday 16 November in the afternoon. Each of these presentations will last no more than 5 minutes. The authors of posters selected for oral presentation will be notified by Friday 09 November. Only registered authors will be allowed to present the poster. Each register author will be allowed to present only one poster.
A Certificate as “Poster Presenter” will be given to those who present a poster on Friday 16 November.
Accepted posters for display at the exhibit area will receive a certificate as contributors.
What do you need to bring to Barcelona?
All accepted poster authors need to bring their own poster in printed format to the registration desk on Thu 15 November between 14:15 and 14:45. We will only accept posters prepared in portrait layout with A1 dimensions (594mm x 841mm). Authors of accepted posters can also bring any dissemination materials related to their poster that they would like to distribute.
The authors of posters selected to present their work during the plenary session can also use a PowerPoint presentation (only one or two slides). Please send it by email to email@example.com before Tue 13 November 2018 at 15:00 CET.
* If you want to have real chances to do an oral presentation, please send your abstract by Wednesday 26 September 2018.